Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 March 2010

Response to Ayesha's blog on smoking

In my opinion i don’t agree with you when you say that smoking is not really bad because it is. For example smoking has a bad affect on the person’s life for example they can get lung cancer and even die. Smoking not only affects the person who is smoking but also the people around them for example passive smoking if you are smoking around someone who has asthma it can have a bad affect on their health. Lastly smoking also effects the government and the NHS a lot of money for example people who some and get lung cancer they need to go into hospital and have an operation which cost the NHS a lot of money.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I understand that, but it is the individual's choice. I understand it has negative effects, but I think people have enough education on smoking, so it is that choice...I had the same theory as yours, but it has changed, if the infividual has a family then it is wrong. The thing is if you are young, then who gives a SH!!# lol.

    I put a film link for you, it is the same thikinging you have...Enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HC3xwlfcFM

    ReplyDelete